FreshKiller - Let's group together and give them hell !!!

Envato authors worldwide, let’s group together and take down most “bad” links hosting our hard work!

Let’s give those bad guys hell with a little to none effort!

I was given a kind permission from Envato to post here an announcement of my new application for Windows - but under certain conditions (see Rules and Notes below).

FreshKiller is an awesome piece of software which processes “bad” links you’ve found on the Internet and AUTOMATICALLY sends all DMCA emails to the respective servers for you. We are talking here about like 80% success when it comes to taken down these links, thanks to today’s laws against copyright infringements.

More info can be found on the FreshKiller’s homepage, click on the picture:

RULES

Please keep the conversation in this thread on minimum - that means no talking about w*r*z, no using w*r*z related keywords, no posting of "bad" links or servers, literally nothing. General discussion and thank yous are of course welcomed.

Please don’t get this thread [LOCKED] by breaking the rules, I’ve spent a lot of time on it so I would appreciate if you could behave yourself here.

If your killed link shows FAILED, it’s usually because that site is not in our database (serverlist.txt in root of freshkiller site, I can’t link to it here for obvious reasons). So just send us an email in this list format:

badsite.com
their.DMCA.email.address@probablybadsite.com
badsite2.com
their.DMCA.email.address@probablybadsite2.com
badsite3.com
their.DMCA.email.address@probablybadsite3.com
... etc ... etc

Every bad site has a special dedicated DMCA email address, look for it on their website.

Once you send us this email, make absolutely sure you let us know here as well so we don’t overlook it.

NOTES (received from Envato)

• Envato doesn't endorse this or take any responsibility for the application or any potential damages caused by the application or use, of course.
  • Please try not to mention piracy in the title of the thread and use is sparingly throughout the post, it will attract people via searches.
  • If it starts getting filled with people posting links to sites, we'll have to lock it, so be sure to ask everyone not to post them.

BETA TESTERS

My big THANK YOU goes to:

• Jason for beta testing
    • Mark for beta testing
    • Danielku for beta testing
    • Ivor for beta testing
    • Guilherme for the best DMCA E-mail template ever
    • Drew for the great assistance with launching it here

Thanks again guys, you were a big help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

great job kid!! amazing! Let me be the first one to say congrats for your hard work! Downloading it now…and testing it! Thanks!! :wink: you rock!

Dude you actually rock!!! Any attempt to prevent these crimes against humanity is wholeheartedly accepted with open arms… <- Did that make sense? 8) :smiley: Downloading now!!! :slight_smile:

Dude you actually rock!!! Any attempt to prevent these crimes against humanity is wholeheartedly accepted with open arms... <- Did that make sense? 8) :D Downloading now!!! :)

Thanks Reaper! but please don’t use the words like “p r cy” in here, delete that if you still can, thanks :wink:

Guys, let me know some feedback when you done testing it. Make sure you fill everything first otherwise it could crash. You also need your own smtp server so I recommend creating new gmail account for this purpose - that works well for me.

@ZonadeArte Thanks Daniel! :slight_smile:

Excellent work, Congratulations for all of your work!

I’m also downloading. Thanks _freshface! :smiley:

Dude you actually rock!!! Any attempt to prevent these crimes against humanity is wholeheartedly accepted with open arms... <- Did that make sense? 8) :D Downloading now!!! :)

Thanks Reaper! but please don’t use the words like “p r cy” in here, delete that if you still can, thanks :wink:

Guys, let me know some feedback when you done testing it. Make sure you fill everything first otherwise it could crash. You also need your own smtp server so I recommend creating new gmail account for this purpose - that works well for me.

@ZonadeArte Thanks Daniel! :slight_smile:

Edited… and updated the blockquote in your post… i’m a mod remember :wink: 8) :stuck_out_tongue:

And yeah… i’ll give it a go when i inevitably come across a cause to…

lol @ your “Crimes against Humanity”, much better! :stuck_out_tongue:

I got to beta test this program last week and I must say Fresh did an awesome job! Thanks again Fresh!

Amazing work Fresh, I’m glad to see it’s been posted :slight_smile:

Mac user… :smiley: but I am sure you all will keep this world clean without me. :wink:

Congratulations and good work. :wink:

Thanks _freshface! That’s a great idea and it should definitely help us fight ycarip !

I have a cool idea for a feature… being able to send emails to other Envato members to warn them about any 01110000011010010111001001100001011101000110010101100100 files, that way we can fight it as a team! :smiley:

got a question: should we report problems/bugs on the FreshKiller forum or its ok if I post here?

I got to beta test this program last week and I must say Fresh did an awesome job! Thanks again Fresh!

Oh I forgot to post a thank you note to the first post :frowning:

So here it is:

My big THANK YOU goes to:

• Jason for beta testing
  • Mark for beta testing
  • Danielku for beta testing
  • Ivor for beta testing
  • Guilherme for the best DMCA E-mail template ever
  • Drew for the great assistance with launching it here

Thanks again guys, you were a big help! :slight_smile:

Really awesome initiative freshface. You rock my friend.:slight_smile:

got a question: should we report problems/bugs on the FreshKiller forum or its ok if I post here?

Better on the FreshKiller Forums but if it’s something simple without mentioning “bad” things (damn it’s getting a little corny now…) you can here too.

@_freshface: You tried using appcelerator titanium? You can develop the apps in JS + html + css, and exports to linux mac and pc using the webkit engine to render it… very cool you should take a look :wink:

Mac user... :D but I am sure you all will keep this world clean without me. ;)

Congratulations and good work. :wink:

I remember most Mac users bragging they can actually run Windows in a window, so now it’s the right time to do that :stuck_out_tongue: just kiddin, thanks mate! :slight_smile:

Interesting work. off course I can just wait until a mac version is published ,)

Better on the FreshKiller Forums but if it’s something simple without mentioning “bad” things (damn it’s getting a little corny now…) you can here too.

haha, sorry for the restriction, I just don’t want this to get locked because of links.

We can use the term “links” when discussing this…I think we all know what those links point to :slight_smile:

congrats for idea and sharing yr work.