Flyer Template hard rejected

Hi guys. My flyer template is rejected and I don’t know why. Please help with some advice. Thank you so much.

1 Like

I think it needs more work and content, such as more to offer.

1 Like

hi , well the green one is definitely too simple at this stage … I personally to do not identify how some people would choose this item, like this, where there are indeed countless numbers of rather similar items but which turn out to be more worked out, having more original touches and bringing more work to the table so that people feel like understanding what they would be paying for … look, at this stage, in this one, what do u have? text places in a rather common way nowadays - and that a lot of other flyers have too - some basic shapes around and texts ,as , pls keep in mind that the model and the related dodging are not going to be included in the main download … this is definitely too little if u ask me and this is synonymous to a rather limited commercial potential if u ask me … I may also add that the QR code is small and that enlarging it would simply help to align things, while, at the moment, they are not …

when it comets the Sunday party flyer. Well there is nothing new here to say the least , global disposition, colors, used fonts, used model, all of these are inspiring a real deja vu feeling , which does not help to have the item accepted… alternating colors in the texts impact the reading negatively and even brings some trouble to the table when it comes to having a very coherent hierarchy of information all the way. The outer glow on the main titles is not looking very appealing , especially as more yellowish than redish , which does not really make sense, in particular when u have a dodging that this red … besides, part of the dodging seems to be lacking as te light seems to come from behind rather than from the left and the lack echo of the back light on the background is not really coherent, as well … final point , if I were u I would change the color of the background of the preview file and change the “party flyer” font which looks not good … by the way , in my mind, the name should be bolder and the details relative to the creation should not…

1 Like

Thanks a lot for guiding me

1 Like