First Approval! Thank you Envato!

Hello everyone, I am new here and… I was reluctant to compose or make music here since I wasn’t sure if I would ever be approved or not… but Envato has approved my first item today… and I am very happy and grateful to Envato. Now, I feel like making more music for this site. I also wanted to thanks all other Producers/composers who are so great into making amazing music, I mean, I am astonished when I heard all the great music out there ( and I know how hard it is to come up with one good project… it’s really hard and long ) … I keep saying to myself… how Am I ever going to compete against them? Oh boy… Which is why, sometimes… I am not even sure If I can do it or not… But now, I feel like maybe there is hope for everyone. Thank you so much Envato… now I feel like I am flying… if only you guys knew how fantastic I feel now…it’s indescribable…Thank you and good luck to everyone out there… you guys are amazing… you guys are inspiring :smile:

3 Likes

Cool congratulations… Good luck for your sales

1 Like

Welcome @SweetSimpleSounds! Congratulations, your track is really awesome, good luck with sales! :smiley:

1 Like

@Luca_Clerici thank you! It’s almost like a dream… I have been composing for so long but never though of making music here… it’s an incredible feeling…

1 Like

Thank you very much! I am so excited… I cannot explain it… it’s like… getting married almost! :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome and congratulations SweetSimpleSounds! I think all of us can remember what a great feeling it is to post the first track. Good luck in 2016!

1 Like

@MidnightSnap Thank you very much. I am very happy with this community. I feel like a big family. Thanks!!!

Good job, keep it up. GLWS :smiley:

1 Like

@Loc_rabbirt Thank you very much! I can’t wait to make new music! :smile:

1 Like