February Market payments - consolidated thread

Идэвх байнаа байна :grin:

1 Like

Yes, it is 100% correct. Each Month your earning for payout will be calculated on the last day of the month. If you are eligible to get paid then your payout will be processed 15th of the next month (Market Payout).

As we know payout will be processed 15th of the next month (Market Payout) the you have option to set (add/edit) your payout option till 14th of that month.

Hope now you understand.

Thanks

I did not get the mail. Ukraine. Payoneer.

1 Like

Which one? The first one at the end of the month ( We calculated your earnings and it will be proceeded at 15th ) or the second one ( Envato sent you a payment ) ?

second one ( Envato sent you a payment )

Anything on your junk folder? You supposed to get the mail by now

Still No mail from elements. (Payoneer, location bangladesh)

2 Likes

Me too. Did not receive mail from elements.

3 Likes

Tomorrow and sunday is weekend. Payoneer would Be slow for processing money. :thinking:

1 Like

For Bangladesh, did you submit the Form-C? ( every month )

After few successful months of payments today i got '“payment failed” and required information was submitted and verified few month ago successfully. P.S. Support ticket number 3468067

Form c is for local bank transfer only. I use payoneer usd bank transfer

1 Like

Belarus is waiting for something to start working.

If you received the email from Envato that the money is sent/it’s paid , it’s related to Payoneer and it ma take up to 3-5 working days to see the amount on your account.

You just need to be patient.

There are no letters anywhere. I think that envato does not immediately send payments to everyone. And letters are sent as money is transferred.

The market letter was received, but the elements letter was not received.

Are you receiving Envato e-mails? Check your profile/email configurations

1 Like

I haven’t received the letter, I’m really waiting

1 Like

Just got mine payment processing mail.

Envato market - no mail about send money (technical support said all is well payment is processed)
Envato Elements - just received a letter that the money has been sent.
Payment method - Payoneer.