Envato toolkit errors after wordpress update

Hi, im having these following errors in my backend after I updated wordpress to 5.3.2

Warning : Declaration of Envato_Theme_Installer_Skin::feedback($string) should be compatible with WP_Upgrader_Skin::feedback($string, …$args) in /var/www/sitename.dk/public_html/wp-content/themes/movedo/includes/plugins/envato-wordpress-toolkit-library/class-envato-wordpress-theme-upgrader.php on line 334

Warning : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/momkurer.dk/public_html/wp-content/themes/movedo/includes/plugins/envato-wordpress-toolkit-library/class-envato-wordpress-theme-upgrader.php:334) in /var/www/sitename.dk/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6029

Warning : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/momkurer.dk/public_html/wp-content/themes/movedo/includes/plugins/envato-wordpress-toolkit-library/class-envato-wordpress-theme-upgrader.php:334) in /var/www/sitename.dk/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1252

Warning : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/momkurer.dk/public_html/wp-content/themes/movedo/includes/plugins/envato-wordpress-toolkit-library/class-envato-wordpress-theme-upgrader.php:334) in /var/www/sitename.dk/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

PLEASE HELP! What do I do to remove them?

Signe

Hi,

Contact with your purchase item author hope they will help you out from your issue.

Thanks!

The author of the Movedo theme?

Hi, yes contact theme author and let them know with error scrennshots. theme author will assist you to fix the warning. Thanks

yah right here as a comments

let me tag your purchase item author @greatives

Thanks @unlockdesign! It seems that you are outdated @danishbird. Please update both theme and required plugins and you will have no issues.

1 Like

I’m having this same problem, but the developer is taking FOREVER to get back to me and he is now asking for admin access to the server.

I can not legally do that, it’s a client’s server and I am bound by contract to never disclose ANY access information to ANYONE.

How can a developer not know what’s wrong with a product he/she developed when it’s a. widely known issue?

How can they demand ADMIN access to a server that the owner has absolutely no clue who they are?

This is unreal and Envato needs to do something about developers who aren’t smart enough to just understand this.

2 Likes