Envato: If Elements Is Really For A "New Type Of Customer" Then Take The Ad Banners Off Our Pages

When I was just starting out, I got a couple of similar offers too, and honestly I did not understand at the time how horrible the deals I were served was. Luckily I have a free access to a music service that steered me away from them. There are simply too many music producers that are very unexperienced in the business side of things, and then exploitation happens.

I think it’s a collective responsibility to address these issues and demand changes to the systems where it’s needed. But we need to have sniper focus and deal with them one at the time.

I believe Envato will answer us eventually, it’s not more than a week when a 2 way conversation started in this thread This really isn't fair. We need to solve this! This case is a big deal and I believe the communication that has started is a result of relentless pressure + awareness of how wrong it is. A pressure which should be unnecessary, but it is unfortunately necessary if we want changes around here. So we just have to continue to speak up for the things that really matters.

3 Likes