Envato Elements Payment

Hello. MY payoneer card is expired, and there is no option to get payment for the last month from elements, until i will get new card. What will happen if i delete my payment information on elements?

Hi! Happened to my once. You can either wait until next month for your payment (you’ll have your new card by then) or you can switch to PayPal for this particular month. The latter is what I did and it kinda sucks as PayPal fees are enormous.

2 Likes

I think it’s too late to change the payment information for Elements because it’s already the 10th of the month. Better wait for your new Payoneer card to come or speed up the delivery of the card by using DHL ($40-$50 fee).

1 Like

The new payment system (now used for all Elements payments, and almost all Market payments) allows you to change your payment information later in the month - for Elements, you can now change your payout information until the 14th.

@SongOfMoonchild If you have no payout details at the time we process Elements payments (Nov 16), we won’t attempt your payment that month. Your earnings payment would automatically be re-attempted next month, if you have added new payout details before then.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for quick answers. Paypal doesn’t work in my country, so the only option is to delete all payment info until i will get new Payoneer card. Thanks again

1 Like

I think there is also a local bank transfer option.

1 Like

Thanks. But it takes too much fee

1 Like