Elite Level 10 Unlocked! No Vegemite? 😮

A new level unlocked today!:open_mouth: :star2:
Thanks people who used my music, I appreciate each one of you. You’re making great content with my tracks so continue to do so! We will make a difference for the better together. :100:

Also thanks to all the Envato and the community of authors, who continue to push the whole market forward. Despite the obstacles along the way, we’re all together continuing to grow our marketplace and letting it become better, stronger, bigger.

Thank you very much.
Olexandr

p.s. please don’t post any ADP/Elements related stuff if you want to say congrats or just share some comments. I know many of you have questions (particularly about Elements) and I will join the discussions ASAP and tell you what I think about it.

p.p.s No Vegemite and Elite Care Pack anymore for authors? Someone from Envato team can answer on that? :slight_smile: I’ve broken my previous Vegemite bottle half way. Probably lacking B Vitamins ever since!

Peace!

26 Likes

Congrats @OlexandrIgnatov I really admire your composer skills. Good luck on your way to Power Elite :beers::beer:

3 Likes

Great job mate ! Congrats ! I wish you many more sales :slight_smile: Good luck in this jungle :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Вітаю!!!:clap: Так тримати!:muscle: Це дуже надихає…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:tada::tada::tada: Bravo the great Oleaxandr! Wish you many more levels !!

1 Like

Congratulation :tada::tada:

1 Like

That’s cool! Great job! Thanks for the inspiration and example of how we all need to work here.

1 Like

Congrats with the epic achievement! :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Congratulations @OlexandrIgnatov :tada: Good luck for more sales :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats @OlexandrIgnatov ! Keep up, you are doing great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Olexandr way to go! 10th level, incredible, congrats!

1 Like

Congrats bro. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Olexandr on a great achievement. Well-deserved!!

1 Like

Congrats, Olexandr :slight_smile:

Congratulation men sound amazing :metal::v::+1::tada:

Congrats Olex! You are a great composer and pianist too ! Love your walk trough videos. Good luck on the way up!

Congrats!!

Congratulations! 10 is the hit and this is a precision target!

Nothing wrong, we will wait (if you find it necessary to share)! :wink:

Great Job!

Damn! congrats!