Drastic changes in Elements Graphics review process

Limitations, while files sold for cents. Get real.

2 Likes

Yeah, me to

This week I uploaded 3 items in elements and all were rejected, but the 3 items were accepted by graphicriver and even trending.

2 Likes

I think they are maintaining their database, some authors have 10000 or even 20,000 itemsā€¦ I think they concern the database saturation and we cant reply back so they can reject a fixed number of items per month no matter how quality it isā€¦ we dont know the back stage

Yes, this makes more senseā€¦
They may have a database limit each month,

But Iā€™m afraid that many writers are starting to get frustrated, and what is the best solution @BenLeong because now any work cannot be measured by its quality and uniqueness, many writers are confused about what Elements is now looking forā€¦

Everything is unpredictable, it could be that your simple work will be accepted by the review team, rather than your quality workā€¦ This is very funny and strange.

1 Like

Hopefully this issue will be fixed soon and some clarification as to why this is happening,

I think this will frustrate many writers until they are killed one by one, and choose markets that have more potential with their work.