Does not meet the quality standard needed to move forward

Hello friends. All right? Well guys, my question is quite explicit in the subject of a small thread. I’ve been using envato for 4 years now and I’m still going through these difficulties to become an author on ThemeForest. I’m disappointed in myself for not being able to understand where I’m going wrong, as the review team doesn’t give me any feedback to know where I should improve. I’ve already spent hours trying to be accepted, I never looked for another place for my projects, because I always respected and cherished being the exclusive author of the envato. If anyone can help me, reply to this topic, I will be very grateful to be able to contribute in whatever is necessary. There is always more to gain by helping others!

Please see the technical requirements articles

1 Like

You need to share a link of what you submitted

2 Likes

Thank you friend! I bought a project to use as a reference. I realized that really, when it comes to documentation and design, the review team is different. I tried to submit the project to codecanyon and it was rejected because, according to them, the project will be well regarded in ThemeForest. I tweaked a few things in the documentation, but unfortunately I still get the same rejection. I will continue studying to be able to bring something of quality so that I can be of great value to the team of reviewers.

Thank you friend! I bought a project to use as a reference. I realized that really, when it comes to documentation and design, the review team is different. I tried to submit the project to codecanyon and it was rejected because, according to them, the project will be well regarded in ThemeForest. I tweaked a few things in the documentation, but unfortunately I still get the same rejection. I will continue studying to be able to bring something of quality so that I can be of great value to the team of reviewers. Thank you in advance for your help, I will not provide the project link as I realized that I really need to improve. Big hug!