Delay from premiumcoding company

I have purchased a WordPress template from premiumcoding through the themeforest site and this template has many errors and some of the images from the conversation between me and the technical support for that company

What happened once you sent them the valid license code?

1 Like

I sent it
then told me their technical support

Hi Ahmed,

have you activated mercor theme and the plugins before importing the demo content?
Best regards,
PremiumCoding Support Center

and i said
revslider
I only found this
And Yes I activated it
Please … Be quicker in solving this problem

then their technical support said

Hi Ahmed, would you please make the dashboard on English while I check all this?
Thank you and let me know!

and i make it on english
and i sent my website info
ftp
and
wp-admin
and everything

According to the order of your images above the last message was from the author AFTER you shared your logins and the dashboard in English, and asking you to use a valid license code and send that also via the messages.

Did you do that also?

Out of interest - there is no time stamps on these messages - How long are you having to wait for replies?

Demanding them to go faster may not be helping the situation.

Friday at 14:50 this is the last message i sent it
and i make it English

So most support does not work over weekends which could be why there has been a delay.

Unless your images and list of messages are incorrectly ordered then the last message was this:

This is after the request to out the dashboard in English and asks for you to validate the license code. Have you done this as well as putting the dashboard in English?

First: Write the license code on October 9th
Second, I wrote the license code
On 10 October
Then on October 11, send me this message Hi Ahmed,

have you activated mercor theme and the plugins before importing the demo content?
Also on October 11th, I responded to their question with this message
revslider
I only found this
And Yes I activated it
Please … Be quicker in solving this problem
Also I have written all my site data
On 13 October, they replied to my message Hi Ahmed, would you please make the dashboard on English while I check all this?
Thank you and let me know!

On the same day I converted it to English and also sent the link and data again
So far I have not found a response
Three days ago I did not find a response
so, what’s the solution ?

It’s impossible for anyone to really help here as we do not have access to the author’s support forums or the thread of messages.

It seems highly unlikely that there is an issue with an item from a power elite author and they have (it seems) been quite responsive except over a weekend.

Assuming (again it is impossible to tell from the screenshots etc.) you have followed all of their requests then I am afraid you have little choice but to wait for them to reply.

As it is the working week again I would expect this to be quite quick but pursuing them is unlikely to help.