Custom work - advice much appreciated

Greetings,
Looking for advice on launching a codecanyon(Quickdate PHP and Android project) to go live. I have minimal experience with web design,management as well as Android app development. I have purchased both scripts. I am mostly looking for a developer capable of guiding me throughout this process. Much appreciated

You can look on www.studio.envato.com for freelance support (bear in mind you will almsot certainly require ongoing support beyond just launching)

1 Like

Hi @AbelQDS ,

My name is Simrandeep and I am an Experienced PHP/Android Developer. I am interested to collaborate with you on this QuickDate PHP and Android development project.

To get started, you can message me through my Envato Studio profile. I am a Top Rated Envato Service Provider with over 150+ positive recommendations and 20+ repeat clients. Have a look at my profile here https://studio.envato.com/users/BloomPixel.

Alternatively, you can also message me through my Themeforest profile contact form to start a discussion. Also, you can view my Themeforest portfolio over here.

Looking forward to work with you.

Best Regards

Simrandeep Singh

In case of interest:

studio.envato.com/users/ki-themes