Cometi un error reseteando social media se me borro todo el aspecto de mi sitio

Hola, necesito ayuda, cometi un error fatal al presionar el boton reset en apariencia / braxton options / social media presuone el boton reset y se me borro todo el contenido orden logos etc no tenia copia de seguridad dentro de wordprees como puedo recuperar todo al estado anterior? Por favor estoy desesperado, llevo mese trabajando, imagecambio a cero el aspecto de mi sitio sin haber guardado el cambio con solo presionar reset se autoguarda. Ayuda por favor!!!

If you publish in English language surely get help :slight_smile:

Hello , I need help , I made a fatal error / braxton options / media social presuone the reset button and I delete all the order content logos etc had no backup within wordprees as I can recover all the previous state? Please I’m desperate , I’ve been working months ,
image.png1212x853 48.7 KBcambio to zero the look of my site without saving the change with the push reset Auto Save . Please help!!!

Hello , I need help , I made a fatal error / braxton options / media social presuone the reset button and I delete all the order content logos etc had no backup within wordprees as I can recover all the previous state? Please I’m desperate , I’ve been working months ,
image.png1212x853 48.7 KBcambio to zero the look of my site without saving the change with the push reset Auto Save . Please help!!!