Codeigniter classified adds / directory script wanted

Hi everybody

To start building a software for a client i would like to save a little time and am looking for a Codeigniter script that handles listing directories or classified adds and if possible already includes a member management. I already had a look at GitHub but most of those scripts are 2 and more years old.
So it would be fantastic if there would be something that is "up to date"
I don’t mind to pay for it as well.
Any serious suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Steve

samphai said

Hi everybody

To start building a software for a client i would like to save a little time and am looking for a Codeigniter script that handles listing directories or classified adds and if possible already includes a member management. I already had a look at GitHub but most of those scripts are 2 and more years old.
So it would be fantastic if there would be something that is "up to date"
I don’t mind to pay for it as well.
Any serious suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Steve

I didn’t know your required script is available or not in CodeCanyon. My suggestion upgrade more years old script to newer version. Those scripts build on which CI version?

thanks

Thanks Sandlabs. It is not really important if that script exist on Codecanyon or somewhere else… I just try to find something stable.
Do you have a link to any "old script - Those scripts build on which CI version"
I did not find any…

Thanks

samphai said

Thanks Sandlabs. It is not really important if that script exist on Codecanyon or somewhere else… I just try to find something stable.
Do you have a link to any "old script - Those scripts build on which CI version"
I did not find any…

Thanks

I already had a look at GitHub but most of those scripts are 2 and more years old.

I wanna know about Github Scripts, you mentioned earlier. Hope you understand.

thanks