CodeCanyon: Get Social campaign
We’re putting together a marketing campaign focused on items that will help boost your social media presence. The campaign will be a 30% discount on high quality items that are related to social media.
Here’s everything you need to know:
Why Social Media Items?
We’ve been noticing a recent increase in searches for items centred around social media. Customers are hungry to incorporate social media into their projects and boost their online presences. We want to take our best social media items and put them on a platter for our customers.
What is the campaign and when will it go live?
We’re looking for some of the best social media items on Envato Market. For example:
- GraphicRiver: icons, identities, banners and templates
- CodeCanyon: plugins and sharing buttons
- VideoHive: lower thirds
- And any other items you think are relevant to someone refreshing their social media presence for the new year.
For this campaign we’re wanting to feature selected items that are at a discount of 30% from their normal sale price. Items in this campaign will be on a landing page, which we’ll be promoting via email, social media and our blog.
The campaign will be live between Tuesday 23rd January - Friday 26th January (2pm - 2pm AEDT)
What are you looking for?
The best sales results are experienced by authors who put forward their best items for sale. We are therefore only looking for your very best items that meet the following criteria. Please read and follow the requirements below carefully, otherwise your items may not be eligible for participation:
Rule #1: You must be the author of the item you’re submitting
What we’re looking for
- Items that are high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
- Items with a minimum rating of 4 stars
- Items that have a minimum 20+ sales
- Items that have been actively selling in the past 6 months
- Items that have been well-received by customers
- Items that have been added in the last year
- To help us be sure that the discount is off your normal sale price, the nominated item must have been listed at a consistent price for the 30 days leading up to the promotion period.
What we’re NOT looking for:
- Items that are old and not on-trend
- Items that have not been kept updated.
- Items with lower ratings (below 4 stars)
How do I take part?
Make sure you have read and understood our requirements above.
Please also read our FAQs and terms - you can also use the FAQ thread to ask us any other questions you may have. We will continue to update and maintain those questions on an ongoing and as-needed basis.
Based on the requirements, look through your items and select a maximum of THREE items per marketplace from your own Envato Market portfolio.
Remember - you must be the author of any items you nominate and we highly recommend choosing the BEST items you have, to give yourself the greatest chance of being selected and succeeding with customers.
We need you to submit your nominations in two places.
First is in our form here:
The second is by adding a link and an image for your nominated item in the thread below.
What happens after I nominate my item(s)?
- If your item(s) are selected, we will contact you via the e-mail address you provided.
- We will provide information about how and when your item price will be changed. See our campaign FAQ page for full details.
- Selected items will be promoted through our marketing channels as of Tuesday, January 23rd and will remain promoted until Friday, 26th Jan (2pm - 2pm AEDT).
Timeline of events
- January 3: We launched the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
- January 10: Item nominations close
- January 12: We will inform the authors of selected items and will provide more details via email.
- January 23 (2pm AEDT): Campaign commences.
- January 26 (2pm AEDT): Campaign closes.
We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your incredible items! We’ll also be sharing important/additional updates and announcements in the thread below. If you have questions, please check the FAQs and post a new question if it has not already been answered.
Thanks again, and good luck!