Can't find the PSD files in the Wordpress theme

Hi - I’m new to wordpress templates. I recently purchased the Oswald wordpress theme and it’s supposed to come with the layered PSD files. I downloaded all of the files and documentation but I don’t see the PSD files anywhere. Anyone know where I can find them? I contacted customer support but it says it can take up to 7 days to get a reply. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

Ask your question with your purchase item author @wpdaddy hope they will help!

Thanks!

Thanks for your response. I did reach out to them but haven’t heard back. I am assuming I missed something obvious but I checked all of the files and no PSDs. Maybe someone else experienced the same thing and figured it out.

Hi

please make sure you have downloaded all files and documentation. please go to your purchased theme comments page and ask there (post comment). theme author will reply you and will help to get it.

Thanks

Hi - I see a response from wpdaddy to you but I still don’t have access to the PSD files? I did open a tick with the support system. Ticket 229.

I am on a deadline and my only expectation is to receive what I paid for. I’m incredibly frustrated by the lack of communication.

Hi

Hope they will reply you soon in your comments and also will reply your open ticket and assist you to get the PSD files.

Thanks