betheme some units are missing

Hi,
yesterday i ve bought this theme to update the old version.
In the new version 21.3.1 BeTheme I cannot find some options like the version 17 i ve for another blog
Please see images attached.

[Personalizza] [Widget] [Menu] [BeTheme Options] [BeTheme pre-built websites] [System Status] [Install Plugins]

I have only:

[Customize] [Widgets] [Menus]

Someone can help me pls? since yesterday with the uplead of the theme i ve only problems

Hi

Hope this Documentation will help you. Otherwise please contact theme Author Author Support.

Thanks

thanks but doesn t work, i ve payed the support for 6 month (where is this support?), a theme without a page builder (i had to add other money to buy it) and the product i ve bought is not complete.

I ve these folders, i proceed with the upload of betheme but it doesn t work. I am not satisfied at all.

Hi

Visual Composer plugin with frontend and backend editor included (in theme details page mentioned). If you check Documentation you will see:

1.3 Installation & Update

IMPORTANT!!! After theme installation, you will see a box with information about required and optional plugins. To install and activate them, navigate to Appearance > Install Plugins and install only those plugins that are required, or are optional but necessary. Plugins include: Slider Revolution (required), Contact Form 7 (required), Duplicate Post (optional), Envato WordPress Toolkit (optional), Force Regenerate Thumbnails (optional), Layer Slider (optional), Recent Tweets (optional) and Visual Composer (optional).

Also you will find:

4.2 Muffin Builder

You will enjoy working with Muffin Builder This page builder makes creating a website fun and easy.

Thanks

there is not a box with information about required and optional plugins.
I ve payed 6 month of support, where is the support? the product i ve bought doen t work
can you send me pls a link or a mail of a person I can contact?
thanks

Author support link I have provided in my first reply. Please click Author Support link there.