Avas - Elementor WordPress Theme - Support not working

I am trying to deregister a domain from an Avas - Elementor WordPress Theme License from a domain that I do not own anymore. I am trying to submit a ticket as it says in the theme support page and there is an ERROR code that says there is a bad request. There is not support available.

Is there anything I need to do on my end?

Author is responding quite quickly to item comments so you could try there

1 Like

Hello. Im having trouble installing Avas under Cpanel, i get a bunch of errors. Tried PHP 8, 8.2 and 8.3 with same response. Even tried MySQL 5.7 and 8. I always get the same errors. Dont know were to get support. Please advice. Thanks

Test Cpanel wordpress with only Avas installed
MySQL 8.0
PHP 8.3.4
(link removed)

errors:
Warning : Trying to access array offset on null in /home/scwintegra/public_html/prueba123/wp-content/themes/avas/avas/inc/enqueue.php on line 66

Warning : Trying to access array offset on null in /home/scwintegra/public_html/prueba123/wp-content/themes/avas/avas/inc/enqueue.php on line 71

Warning : Trying to access array offset on null in /home/scwintegra/public_html/prueba123/wp-content/themes/avas/avas/inc/enqueue.php on line 76

Warning : Trying to access array offset on null in /home/scwintegra/public_html/prueba123/wp-content/themes/avas/avas/inc/enqueue.php on line 81

Warning : Trying to access array offset on null in /home/scwintegra/public_html/prueba123/wp-content/themes/avas/avas/inc/enqueue.php on line 93

Warning : Trying to access array offset on null in /home/scwintegra/public_html/prueba123/wp-content/themes/avas/avas/inc/enqueue.php on line 109

Warning : Trying to access array offset on null in /home/scwintegra/public_html/prueba123/wp-content/themes/avas/avas/inc/enqueue.php on line 122

Warning : Trying to access array offset on null in /home/scwintegra/public_html/prueba123/wp-content/themes/avas/avas/inc/enqueue.php on line 126

If it’s not PHP, it’s probably coding and it needs to be updated. Make sure you’re downloading the latest version

Hello thanks fot the quick response.

Downloaded all over again and tried in several fresh WordPress installs and same issue. I already tried in 2 different cPanel servers :worried:.

Installed aswell in Hostgator and It worked fine. :thinking:

Perhaps im missing something in the apache php compilation?.

Im installing WP with the cPanel WP toollkit. My last option Is to instlal WP manually.

FYI this only occurs with avas. Tried several other themes and plugins without any issues.

Probably one or two extension are not installed on the server.