AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Absolutely dead… abysmal.

Slump keeps going.

6 Likes

Well, January turned out pretty well for me after all. My 2nd best month ever in terms of income.

Tomorrow I’m going on vacations for a couple of weeks so I won’t be bothering here for a while. Left a couple of tracks in queue, though. Let’s see how they go.

Good luck to all of you guys! Cheers!

10 Likes

Disfruta de las vacaciones!! :smiley:

1 Like

¡Gracias, colega! :slight_smile:

1 Like

11745 already :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely d… erm… weak… month. :wink:
December was my best since May, January is my worst since July, but: All your caps - Nonzerobot

2 Likes

I remember the other author here complained about “dead” sales too, but in fact he still had 3-4 sales per day. I guess that just wasnt up to his standarts. Maybe Marbury simply got used to higher numbers as well, so everything below a certain amount a day is “dead” and “abysmal” :slight_smile:

But, who knows :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sales are down there…

3 Likes

Time to bake some music maybe? add sugar , chocolate and various ingredients dip in a bowl of hope then cooked and served while still hot. :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t think this fact is so fun)))1

1 Like

Well they are dead. Absolutely. Anyway, why are you on my case ? It’s enough for me to worry about my faltering income without being pecked at by other forum members.

The WORST Jan since 2012 (when I had a lot LESS files here)

Great start to 2018 NOT!

1 Like

November was bad, December was worst. January… the worst of all. :tired_face:

You’ve presented a conspiracy theory which I believe is wrong. I’m just attempting to disprove that theory. If you’d like to attempt to prove that theory, then you’re more than welcome to… but just saying you think there’s a cap isn’t really going to cut the mustard.

3 Likes

Well what you think doesn’t really concern me. I am more interested in trying to survive.

Im sure you are, and that’s understandable. But it’s important to me that people don’t spread misinformation in the forums when there’s no statistical proof to support it… other than you just saying there’s a sales cap.

Imagine I said that this isn’t your worst January since 2012 and you’re making it up. I’m sure you’d have something to say about that. And if I kept saying it, then you would keep ‘pecking’ at me also. Why, because all the evidence you have would point to me being wrong.

Same thing here… you’re saying there is a cap yet there’s no evidence to support it. In fact, based on your sales figures… your sales have gradually increased slightly since the 13th of this month. So when you don’t say that sales have increased, or sales have stayed the same… but say that this imaginary cap on your monthly sales is actually getting tighter… well that’s completely at odds with the data, and it just seems very strange.

8 Likes

Sales are down? Naturally. People go to other sites because of the fact that “Aj” trying to sell the same song in different versions and in the name (Remix) don’t write. but seriously, if: the Community does not want to promote the market to the masses - this I understood by personal experience. All waiting for one thing: to write copy on a popular track and get large sales.

Strange, but I think that the Great Hoo Booboo was heard by me and by the end of the month the wind grew slightly stronger and the sails were again inflated :slight_smile:
In general this month turned out to be below average … I hope for the luck and Hoo Booboo of course :smile:

3 Likes

January was below average but it’s still good for me. Looks like the competition grow stronger days by days, let’s prepare for February and hope for the best! :smile:

3 Likes

A bit below average for me too in January, but at least it was the best January ever :smile: The sales increased towards the end of the month, so lets hope this trend continues in February.

4 Likes

January started really slow, but ended with a Bang!
6 sales in the final day to make it a good month in my standart, which is also my personal record for one day!
Wish you all a great February, mates!
:four_leaf_clover:

8 Likes