AudioJungle Sales Monitor

It ain’t that funny😕

Strange thing happend
4 sales on Monday and now 2 days of silence
Usually it’s quiet on weekend,but not on a working days

In my case, the number of sales was less than ever. But I was rescued by two large licenses!:slight_smile: Last February was a very bad month. This year I do not expect good sales in February. But … We will see this. Good luck to all!

4 Likes

It was really weak and nervous month, till last 5 days when all turn decent, thanks to couple of bigger licenses.
I think I have reason to believe that Feb will be good at last. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

In general, January ended not so bad, I would even say just below average. I hope that in February the situation will be much better!

1 Like

Absolutley dead.

5 Likes

Absolutely skipping record, some of us say… but maybe that’s your way to summon sales?

I got to admit: you’re a mystery to me, but I like mysteries. Without them, life has not much sense. I wish your sales reach a speed you like this year. (January was not good at all for me, but the last week of it was better, so maybe February will be less disappointing for us all?).

9 Likes

HAHAHAAHA LOVE IT! :joy:

1 Like

Here’s a beer for you, Manrique: :beer: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers! :beers: :smiley:

1 Like

Another mindblowing fact! :laughing:

1 Like

Absolutely skipping fact! :laughing:

1 Like

Absolutely ™

1 Like

Good luck my friend! :slight_smile:

I want another for me … this helps me to concentrate :crazy_face:

1 Like

No problem, here’s one: :beer: :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks!! :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Absolutely not dead.

8 Likes

haha)

After the almost dead december and january, february started with 5 sales included a BIGGER (biggest) license for a 4 years old track with only 3 sales. Magic. :mage:

6 Likes