AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Please explain the essence, so I will try to understand it. Just let me inform you that I have read all your posts in this thread concerning your sales theory. Well, I can understand that you must be tired of defending your theory today, so please don’t worry about answering the question in a rush. Take your time, I can wait! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your understanding. :smiley: If you read all the posts, it should be clear that I’m talking about the fact that when the tracks are loaded to the maximum, I get a stop of sales if I exceed a certain limit. If I relaxed and went on vacation, sales gradually decrease, which is logical. Talking about the maximum load. And increased sales.
p.s. I hope that I clearly express my thoughts? :smiley:

Awsome reasoning, I appreciate you. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry, I can’t understand what you mean with that sentence, can you explain it please?

I upload tracks constantly. I do not leave free slots. With a different review time, I upload 5 tracks in 7-10 days.

I fully agree!

Ok, now I understand, thanks! So let me ask you, do you think Envato have a different sales algorithm for some authors that stops their sales after a certain amount of monthly earnings? If so, why do you think that happens? Just to summarize and clarify your theory, please!

Are you interrogating me? What for? Am I deceiving someone? I share information. And today I said 100500 times that I do not believe in coincidence. I can not know why this is happening. Therefore I am writing on this forum, which is created to discuss sales. Perhaps you have an idea?

I just wanted to understand the essence of your theory, 'cause you said that I didn’t understand it, that’s all. I’m really sorry if my question offended you in any way, that was not my intention! :slight_smile:

The essence of the “theory” is that I see limitations. But why this is happening, this question should not be asked me. I want to know, too. :wink:

BTW guys, how many symbols from descriptions are used for search?

Nothing unusual here, just a sudden demand falling. :expressionless:

wow, i just had the best month so far in all of my AJ career… October has been great!

November will probably be less profitable, but who knows… good luck to all in this new month!

6 Likes

Oh my God! :open_mouth: :beer::beer::beer:
envatoearnings
August: 8 sales
September: 33 sales
October: 55 sales

Thank you so much Envato, and good luck to you all in november!

7 Likes

Congratulations! I hope next month will be my hit! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yep, just as I thought. As soon as I reached my capped ceiling not a single sale was had which proves my point.

1 Like

Congrats, Wavetoys!!! My best month too since I joined AJ and my first month without any 0-sales days. Good luck everyone in Nov. :muscle:

5 Likes

Congratulations, you deserve success, your music is great!

2 Likes

Thanks pal! You already know I think the same bout yours. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

aj_sales_2017
As you see in my case something has changed in August. Hope this trend will continue :).
btw. made 3000th sale today!

7 Likes