AudioJungle Sales Monitor

3000 sales in one day??? you’re on a roll!!! :grinning:

congratulations!

4 Likes

I wish I could do that. maybe next month :wink:

3 Likes

Sold two tracks today out of the blue, I’m at 599 sales right now, such an ugly looking amount! Who’ll purchase the 600th track? :wink:

4 Likes

19 sales for the month and two tracks accepted. Pretty Good!

Happy Halloween and Good Luck in November everyone. :+1:

4 Likes

7 tracks accepted and 39 sales in October.
I am content and happy, moving forward!
Wishing everybody here a great November!

2 Likes

When did you reach this cap? If you had a steady and decent amount of sales from the 1st to the 20th, and not a single sale after that… that would be a bit suspicious. If you hit this cap on the 29th or the 30th… well, it depends how many sales you normally get in a day, but if it’s only a handful then 0 isn’t all that crazy.

1 Like

These are his numbers:

Oct 1-7: 3,83 sales per day
Oct 7-14: 4,29 sales per day
Oct 14-21: 6 sales per day
Oct 21-28: 6,43 sales per day
Oct 28-31: 3 sales per day

There’s even a post saying “sales are garbage” on the 18th when that was clearly a week with an unusually good average for him. But then 3 hours go by without a sale and the conspiracy is a fact.

This is nothing but emotional “analysis”, which is almost always quite far from reality. Also, 0 new items added, meaning that sales are more likely to go down than stay the same or go up, since the portfolio is now smaller compared to the competition.

5 Likes

2017-10-31_212546
Compare with october 2016… no bad… and not is the best :grin:

1 Like

19 Sales, 5 uploads (6, including accepted track on september 30th). Mostly older tracks were sold anyways.

Also, just one sale from US by the end of the month, which is strange. Top countries were France and China instead. End of report.:grinning: Good luck in November!

1 Like

Recently I expressed my concerns about dropped sales, only sold 10 tracks last month resulting in the lowest payout in a long time. I’m noticing a slight improvement since a week ago, so hoping for a recovery of some kind for the time ahead, just made my 600th sale, so that’s something!

4 Likes

3 days no sales…
I hate those negative streaks!
:wink:

1 Like

S71102-072645(1)
Hah! maybe I should not have written so much information :wink:

Awesome start of november, almost 100$ in the pocket already! I don’t expect this trend to continue much longer, it will probably slow down through the month, but still great! I’m finishing melodic dubstep track, and then I’m gonna record jingle bells in 100 genres :smile: Winter is coming, and this year I will not miss it. Cheers!

1 Like

The last time such a lull in sales was a year ago. 1 sale per week. It’s too … Sadness … :disappointed:

Negative streak continues, but i am not the drooling type!
5 new tracks in the queue plus one Synthwave pack too!
Time to open that bottle of Whiskey and just chill with friends!
Have a great weekend everyone!
:tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Negative streak continues., although I keep approving tracks steadily. I hope this drought ends at some point.

I also hope and expect positive. Such a drought was not in my work in AJ

Same here guys. Let’s hope it’s something related to a particularly still weekend and that things pick up with the business days. Good week people!

2 Likes

I have almost more than 20 WordPress on Themeforest & suddenly my 95% sale is almost stop since 3 months does anyone experienced the same or what is going on.

Can anybody suggest???

Well, it does not happen that there was absolutely no sales? This is when there are 10-15 tracks in the portfolio, it’s real. And if the 173 track in the portfolio, along with the new ones! And there is absolutely no sales! I’m in a panic! :scream: