AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Very slow last few days.

Best month for me with 26 sales,one of them being Film license and plenty of package sales!
I thought December will be bad but i guess i was wrong :smiley:

Whats a film licence. Are you talking major movie or home made video ?

||+1185465|Marbury-Media said-|| Whats a film licence. Are you talking major movie or home made video ?

Why would anyone need a Film License for a homemade video?

A Music Broadcast & Film license is required for Theatrically released films, or for broadcasting with an audience over 10 millions.

after a slow month…things are picking up the last couple of days.Yes!

20 sales for December. A nice round number! :slight_smile:

This was our first month on AJ. Sales were much active at the beginning of the December and slowed down dramatically to the end. I tracked also the most popular queries in Google Adwords and figured out that December is the most passive month for us guys.
Nevertheless Happy New Year for all! Wish you double your sales next year!

Best month with 35 sales and 6 referrals. A dollar more than my previous best month :slight_smile:

For me also a good month with 28 sales.Slow the last couple of days.Everybody’s celebrating I guess. Wish you all a good and prosperous year ahead! :slight_smile:

10 sales so far. Happy New Year!

Any sales on the 31st? Anyone? :slight_smile:

SemblanceProduction said

Yes :slight_smile:
Happy New Year everyone!

SemblanceProduction said

No :frowning: Last sale Dec 25

Happy new year! :slight_smile:

And back to $0.00 we go!

Happy New Year everyone! :slight_smile:

Gae47 said

And back to $0.00 we go!

Happy New Year everyone! :slight_smile:

00:00h - $0.00 New game, new luck! :wink:

Happy New Year with a looooot of sales, my friend!

||+1185991|ilovemedia-es said-|| Best month with 35 sales and 6 referrals. A dollar more than my previous best month :)

37 finally :slight_smile:

Good luck everyone in the new year!

0$ looks scary :smiley:

Happy New Year everyone. In people’s diverse experience, is January a ‘good’ month?

Great ending to a fairly good month, got that sale to put it over the top and made it to level 3 :slight_smile:

Happy new year and good luck to everybody!

just started off the new year with a band. A 2nd tier sale with a referral. Good Times. :))