AudioJungle Sales Monitor

BrancoG said
Tiarum said
PluggedinRecords said

Why is it showing a reduced item price (20%) in the earning statement?

33 dec sales meanwhile.

Same here…any information?

Yeah,i also don’t understand this…

I think the statement now shows what they call “item price” - 80 % of “total price” which we see at the item’s page to pay. 37 sales in Dec. Merry Christmas!

21 sales for december… Merry Christmas!

24 sales,1 of them was film license :slight_smile: only 20 bucks away from this being the best month ever for me,my sales are also through the roof on other markets as well.I sell the best during the summer slumps and holidays :smiley:

BrancoG said

24 sales,1 of them was film license :slight_smile: only 20 bucks away from this being the best month ever for me,my sales are also through the roof on other markets as well.I sell the best during the summer slumps and holidays :smiley:

Quite similar here. 25 sales, one of them was 2nd tire license, only 3 sales and 27 bucks away from my best month. :slight_smile:

||+1184592|UJ-pro said-||
BrancoG said

Quite similar here. 25 sales, one of them was 2nd tire license, only 3 sales and 27 bucks away from my best month. :slight_smile:

Cool,i saved up some money from last withdrawal thinking that December will be bad due to holidays and what not,but im surprised by how good sales are.
I guess there are no rules at all.

BrancoG said
BrancoG said

Cool,i saved up some money from last withdrawal thinking that December will be bad due to holidays and what not,but im surprised by how good sales are.

Yup, there are no rules, I agree. Despite beeing featured, I sold only 3 sold this week and had no sales since 24th Dec. It’s hard to believe that all people around the world have holidays, but it is true, I guess :slight_smile:

FiluHalon said
BrancoG said
BrancoG said

Yup, there are no rules, I agree. Despite beeing featured, I sold only 3 sold this week and had no sales since 24th Dec. It’s hard to believe that all people around the world have holidays, but it is true, I guess :slight_smile:

Most of our buyers are from Christian countries so yeah :slight_smile:

No sale since 24th here as well. Unlike most of the authors here, its been a slow month for me.
Let’s hope for the best in 2015 :slight_smile:

23 sales. Not so bad but I think that it’s not quite enough, looking back the previous months… :slight_smile:

just sell 4 items this month :frowning:

181 sales in this month. The closer to the end of the month, the less … less … less … when everything will fall into place? (

Huge sales drop at the end of month!

yep end of month all market fall, i think its because Christmas and New year holiday :frowning:

December has 50 sales now.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL! :slight_smile:

December started off strong, slowing down around the 20th and stopping almost completely on the 24th.

Stopped on 27 December. This is always similar on the New Year’s Eve or someone had another experience?

Same here guys - very slow from 24th

I love the smell of Music Broadcast & Film License in the morning! :smiley:

I’m very new to the Jungle. Been here about 2 weeks, uploading songs and trying to figure things out. I have had 2 sales, (on my other profile “The Music Mixer NX”) but was getting a bit concerned, as I was thinking (and obviously hoping) I’d have a few more by now. Although it’s not a good for any of us to have slow sales, I’m at least comforted by the fact that it’s not just me! I was beginning to think I had just uploaded a bunch of musical turds! :wink: Well…maybe I have!?!?! LOL! Time will tell I guess! :slight_smile:

To all of you out there, I wish you a very Happy and PROSPEROUS New Year! May your music be great, and your sales be HUGE in 2015!

Last week was very slow, anyway December is my best month on audiojungle with 52 sales :slight_smile: