AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

sales dead, elements won :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

Can you make more mangophoto? Instead of sales?

2 Likes

No sales. balance $ 22. another challenge: we will wait another 3 months before the next withdrawal of funds. it’s a very fun adventure. in the jungle it is impossible without adventure. law of the jungle. Hakuna Matata.

2 Likes

Man. U have 10 tracks in portfolio ಠ_ಠ

2 Likes

7 days no sales!

2 Likes

6/10 days no sales.

2 Likes

Hell! I’am sreechless…

4 Likes

I have not sold a song for 10 days. What better than to write a comment about it in the forums?

Jokes aside, let’s hope this is only a matter of the sum of the summer and COVID factors so that soon at the end of August we can have an improvement

9 Likes

Guys sales are slow on Codecanyon As well but I still make a solid income, more then last year at this time !!! actrually more then 200% increase then last year so please do the math.

The big issue is not COVID and Summer sure this affects as well but Elements is the nr. one enemy, is time for you guys to see and understand this, I said this before, just put yourself in the shoes of a client, what would you do pay 30$ per a track or 30$ per a million tracks, just thingk about it, if you are honest with yourslef you will see that Elements is the winner by far!

I really hope I am wrong but from what I saw here on this post and sales over all AJ is canibalized by Elements!

Sad days…

5 Likes

Ok. Let’s assume Elements is the culprit for the lame sales.We all ( non elements authors) know that. Is there a way to fix that? Because talking and whining about that is not fixing the problem.Let’s do something for ourselves.We ‘Do’ rely on these income.Scratch some ideas.I do not know.An official petition to AJ representative ( that’s hilarious, but at least we’ll starve laughing) , anything that could help us prolong our miserable agony.

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t know the answer. Envato efforts are 1000% for Elements, the profit that they are making is huge, they get 50% much mroe then they get from the markeplaces… I can tell you that much, they would sacrifice the all marketplaces as well but themes and plugins without support have no value this is why we are still lucky otherwise TM and CC would be in the same place as AJ now…

1 Like

Yes.I know that.You are perfectly right.We don’t ask them to close Elements.That would be idiotic and useless.We are asking them to lend us a hand.From time to time to make some space for some of us.We are not Elite authors.Many of us didn’t have enough time to prove themselves their skills.Our repertoire is smaller compared to theirs.But is it a matter of quantity over quality?

1 Like

Quality is the most important aspect, look at the top selles in the code and theme section, they don’t have many products, the same applies to AJ as well and to preaty much everything in life :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a curiousity and I’m not on Elements by the way, but why do you insist on Elements being an issue given that 1) Your sales have doubled as per your claim and 2) themeforest and codecanyon are immune to elements because support is a necessity as per your very own claims again?

Don’t you think that since you are making 2 fold now, this is slightly thanks to the extra traffic generated by elements?

Just food for thought.
Not everybody is on elements. It is an invite system and there seems to be a lot of thought put into this. If your item cannot be found on elements then how can you complain about lost sales?

It just seems to me that there are some pretty smart people working in the marketplace and some confidence wouldn’t be misplaced since you are now in profit or amiwrong?

1. My sales acutally trippled but it is not because Elements, it is becasuse I have redesigned and improve my bestplugins also increased prices with 30%…

2. No they are not immune but a plugin or a theme without support is unusable, the browsers are always changing, even if you make the perfect theme or plugin at some point something will not work anymore, it is the nature of the WEB, also for complex plugins the users need help from the author with surten aspects of the plugin, hope this makes sense.

It dose not matter how many are in Elements, but pelase ask youself this question, if you want to buy tracks for a project would you buy a 30$ single track or Elements that will have all the track that you need and you pay just once 29$… if you say you will pay 30$ for a single track, this and that… then you are one of the few that will, human greed has no limits and to be honest like it or not, Elements is advantageous, this is the truth.

I did not said that I don’t trust Envato, they offer a solid platform, the best platform, I am part of it from the days of FlashDen 10 years back and I will be here for as long as possible, what I said that right now Envato is focused on Elements, this is thier priority and this is obvious.

3 Likes

Dolla…it all now makes sense. (Blast from the past, sorry newbies)

7 Likes

At the moment it´s a total desaster even that Google Analytics shows +12% profile page user vs last 7 days. But now 40% Elements promo steals the show so we only can wait that the staff turns the pumps to our direction again.

1 Like

Rumour has it that this is the pump they use for normal authors:

3 Likes

You can download this at Envato Elemtens for self pumping sales from there to here.
But be careful to use the in the right direction. :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Last sale 8 days ago.

1 Like