AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Congrats mate :slight_smile:

Must say, these numbers are really far from decent in my case.
But thanks anyway :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Where are the sales, Envato? :rage:

1 Like

Last sale 30. march, really really great :raised_hands:

4 Likes

dead may

3 Likes

Morbid. :skull_and_crossbones:

3 sales so far. All trigerred by new the upload, i guess. Which has no sales on its own, but still helps overall. But no complain, since i upload 1 track in two months lately. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Hi @PhreaSpirit The more often you upload tracks, the more sales there will be (I recently derived a formula for success, maybe it works, this is certainly not a fact but lately it is very similar to the truth. :slightly_smiling_face: I missed a little more than 2 weeks of uploading tracks and the result became zero (in terms of sales).

Good luck to you! :wink::+1:

3 Likes

Yes, i think you’re right. New uploads definitely help! Btw, i see how good your progress is, and i am sure you’ll benefit from your knowledge soon) Thanks, and good luck to you too!:raised_hand:

1 Like

I apologize for a very strange question and are you a girl-musician?(searched for information could not find). Just passing and completely random question! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hahaha, i thought that typing my nickname in google reveals the gender as well. No, i am not a girl :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wow! I’m sorry! Then good luck dude! Ahahahah

1 Like

Phrea female name I thought that girl (or pseudonym) (big miscalculation). I need to work urgently on my karma! Incredible (it’s just a shame that I miscalculated so much and thought for a whole year like this what are you girl)!
I hope they (the authors) will not judge me very much strong (for my carelessness and stupidity) (I was mistaken by ignorance ,because I do not see with whom I communicate )!
Good luck dude! But I did not send emoticons love (thank God) :joy: Just shock and horror for me!

1 Like

Aahaha, that’s ok man) :see_no_evil::joy:

1 Like

does it makes sense to say that some months are better than others but overall they are like 50-70% less than earlier years of AJ?

2 Likes

my portfolio is smaller. i thought like you and decided to delete 2 items. when i entered the system to delete in the morning, i saw that both items were sold. : )

2 Likes

SS

i think it’s almost impossible to sell as long as you don’t get here. i think so…

3 Likes

Got one sale in May, yay. Very old one, I wonder how client found it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have sold 6 items within 10 days // No Comments

5 Likes

Worst month EVER till now.
Frightening!

6 Likes