AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

No sales in the last 3 days. Plus 3 new tracks with 0 sales each. That is promissing…

I’ve had 10-12 new tracks without sales in the past, and look at other fellow authors - having Zero on new tracks or even on 3 tracks in row is very common thing.

1 Like

Hey I’m reporting updated data for this thread Sales monitor, not complaining. Thoses stats I gave are not standard to me because usually sales for new tracks pick up at least 2 or 3 sales.

2 Likes

There is light at the end of the tunnel, after all! New items both landed on a friday and got a sale each quick fast! Estonia, Latvia and China came through for me! :kissing_heart::headphones::blush:
So:

7 Likes

Have a great weekend everyone! :sunglasses: Let’s say: greedy October goodbye! And welcome November! :wink:

3 Likes

And with November comes… ELEMENTS!! :joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

Great news every month! Ahahahah :laughing:

1 Like

I still need 10 sales till the end of month to try to do something good.
Good luck to everyone.

One of the best concerts in my life was watching this band in Barcelona in 2011.
Have a nice weekend, mates.

6 Likes

I hope you get first breath after coma. :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

Your portfolio is like a north pole, mine is like K2 summit on winter :smile:

3 Likes

No signs of life.

No sales of 3 days.

My last sale was 24 days ago… this is a new record, with three new tracks uploaded

Sales are getting worse and worse.

No sales for 24 days!!! Might have to reduce my prices :laughing:

Or to upload new titles… wow, I see you last upload was more than one year ago! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not enough 3 sales and therefore October comes out weaker than the previous month. Sadly :disappointed_relieved: 4 days is absolutely dead. When will the normal sales? Never? :imp:

I’ve only had one sale a couple of days ago, the only one for October. Definitely worse than the summer months.

C´mon! I just need 8 sales till the end of Month! I can do it!!
Don´t give up! Believe in you, Manrique!

8 Likes

Must upload more!!!