are all videohive payments the same as mine? Can't choose payment? Earnings are already accumulatedn

are all videohive payments the same as mine? Can’t choose payment? Earnings are already accumulated for October 15th but the information is not for my PayPal connected to previous payments / in Envato Payment Elements,

It looks like you’ve been moved over to the new payout system. It’s normal for the market payouts page to appear somewhat blank after that.

Your payout methods will now be managed on the Author Hub, make sure to go configure one if you haven’t done so already: https://author.envato.com/profile/payment

More details here:

1 Like

okay, thank you for your help, I have previously updated the Envato element payment,
I just added a new payment method for Envato Market so there are two profiles in my payment profile, but only one appears active, is it for Envato Element payments because I previously received a new payment from Envato Element and it was successful

You can only have a single active payout method, which will be used for both Market and Elements payouts. If you already were receiving Elements payouts successfully on this system, then your existing payout method would automatically work for Market as well.

2 Likes

Oke Thank you very much for your help sir,

1 Like