Anyone else having problems staying logged in on Codecanyon?

since this morning, seems like login is problematic on Codecanyon. I go to AJ, TF, etc and it shows i’m logged in but then when going to Codecanyon I cannot log in sometimes.

There must be a problem, I can’t get onto the Code Canyon page at all today :frowning:

I get this message:

“The page isn’t redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.”

I have the same issue 2 days ago, you can solve it by clearing your browser cache/cookies/history and then you can successfully logged into codecanyon. :wink:

1 Like

I just tried to create an account today, and every time I try and go to the Code Canyon section it asks for me to agree to TOS and to show where I live, which I have done a bunch of times and I even created another account with my corporate e-mail to try and bypass the error, still keeps taking me to the agree to the TOS page and I can’t browse or check out while logged in, I am trying to make a purchase and this is not letting me do anything, any help would be great.