Activation of WPBakery Page Builder

I try to activate

type my mail an pw

I get message: The e-mail or password is not correct. Did you forget your password?

I click on forget my pw, enter my email or username and I get this message:
We can’t find a user with that e-mail address.

Please help, how can I resolve this, how can I activate lincence?

Hello!

Did you buy a separate license or did it come bundled with a theme you bought? If it came bundled, you don’t need to worry about registering it :smiley:

Thanks!

I bought licence separate … what now?

You’ll want to contact @wpbakery Here is their support information - https://codecanyon.net/item/visual-composer-page-builder-for-wordpress/242431/support

Thanks!

То же не могу активировать лицензию этого плагина. Пишет что неверно введены учетные данные.
Как быть?

Hi @Didok22

You have purchased the WPBakery Page Builder from codecanyon or received with the theme? Please let us know.

Thanks

Получил вместе с темой Porto

If you get that WPBakery page builder free with porto theme then porto theme author paid for that no worry about that.
You can follow this link for that plugin as in bundle plugin

Hi

As you have received the WPBakery Page Builder plugin from the theme bundle. Theme Bundled plugins do not have their own licenses. This means they cannot be activated mean registered for updates. So you can safely ignore any plugin activation/registration messages and WPBakery Page Builder plugin will work fine without activated mean registered.

Thanks

Нормально не работает. Просит активировать, что бы расширить функции

It should work just ignore such request and continue to use the plugin.

Спасибо. Попробую.

1 Like

If the theme author does not update the page builder, how do I keep up with the page builder and theme updates? We re-purchased the Theme Bundle yesterday, but not sure if it will overwrite the content that is already on the website.