About Kriya theme 3.7

Good morning, community! A while ago I bought the Kriya theme for when I decided to update my website, and the time has finally come.

I just installed it on Wordpress, and I noticed that the site doesn’t look anything like the website shown in the “Live Preview”. I understand that I have to install additional plugins, etc., but i was wondering… Is there some kind of step-by-step tutorial to be able to do it? In addition to teaching yoga, I’ve been developing WordPress sites for many years, but this time I find it a little confusing.

Also, is there a way to translate the text (relax - be calm - be spiritual) from the preloader into Spanish?

Thank you very much in advance for any information or suggestions!

1 Like

Hi,

you can check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary help.

Also you can contact the author of your purchased theme, the author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks

1 Like

@mgscoder Thank you so very much for the advice. I’ve already read the documentation, the thing is that my logo is horizontal and a little bigger, and it doesn’t look well on the desktop view because the theme reduces it, which makes it look bad. Also, the menu is way too close to the logo. I should edit some css code to move the menues to the sides and leave more room for my logo and find the way for my logo to be shown in its original size, and I didn’t find out how to do that yet, anything I do doesn’t work the way I plan. It looks amazing on mobiles, though.

Thank you very much for your reply!

@tiktokdownloader01 Thank you very much for your response. Today I found out that the preloader is an image, so I can edit it using Photoshop and change the text to Spanish. Thank you very much again!

I’d recommend checking the theme’s documentation or reaching out to the theme developers directly. They usually provide detailed instructions to help you set up your site like the live preview.

Regarding translating the preloader text into Spanish, you can use a translation plugin like WPML or Polylang. Simply navigate to the theme settings or customization options to locate the preloader text and translate it into Spanish

@shamriseo Thank you so much, I will contact the author asap. Thanks!