A proper introduction

Hello, folks! As I mentioned in a topic I replied earlier today, I am fairly new here since I started less than a month ago. After seeing how warm the community is, I thought it would be a good time to spend a few words about who I am and what I’m looking forward to doing here. :smile:

I go by the name of Forgotten Dawn on the internet. This is the name of my main project, as I compose music, dwell in game design as a hobby (hopefully a profession in the future), and I’m currently pursuing a graphic design bachelor’s.

I could say that composing music has been my main activity for quite some years, and I’m fairly active in the field of video game music. I did release some soundtracks and have quite a lot of free music released in various places that you can find on my profile, though I’m not here to advertise myself.

How did I land up here? I was actually recommended this website by friend of mine who’s been kind enough to sort of guide me through the vast jungle (geddit? nevermind) that has just opened before my eyes. And it honestly feels like a swell place to start out a new journey and upload more of my exclusive audio. :3

So I’m very excited to be a part of this community. I hope you’ll treat me well and enjoy the good vibes! :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome to the jungle ForgottenDawn :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Welcome to the 'Jungle! We’ve got fun and games!” Wait… Wrong intro… :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck. Wish you lots of success! :wink:

James

1 Like

It is a swell place here ForgottenDawn. Welcome and enjoy the ride!

1 Like

Good luck, work hard and enjoy your life in the jungle!

1 Like

Thank you guys! I just had to blast Guns’n’Roses after this, haha :smiley:

Enjoy your time in the Jungle, my friend!

1 Like

welcome to the Jungle, mate! =)

1 Like