5 days without reviewing

Somebody knows what happen in GraphicRiver revisions? It´s been 6 days since last logo template revision. Is it normal that delay? They usually review logos day by day. Are they in vacation or something?

2 Likes

Hi

May be they have a large queue in the review list.
Actually impossible to say as there is no guaranteed review time, but your item should be reviewed as soon as possible. You can often refer to the average review times at the link below as a guideline, but these are just averages and the actual review time could be few days shorter or longer than those listed:
https://quality.market.envato.com/graphicriver

Thanks

1 Like

don’t worry, I remember days when I was waiting 10+ days for review :slight_smile: it’s normal

1 Like

Ok, thanks. Just that issue sound weird and wanted to share here.

1 Like

Thanks Novocaina!

I submitted my first logo design and it’s 3 days and still pending.

do not worry this take up to 9 days to do a very bad job now (looks kind of random , hard to feel a different way indeed) and reject items that no one can identify as even being potentially rejected and believe me i know what i am talking about as of now … surprisingly enough lol the same daubs from the same guys keep on being accepted lol

yeah lol but lastly it took up to 9 days … when u have to wait for your item to be rejected after such a long time , the frustration cannot get any higher …

Hey Novocaina
Thankyou.

Some people worry about this review time - don’t be, your submissions will be reviewed sooner or later for sure.

Second thing is you guys submit item and waiting for review … then sometimes hard rejection happens… and you feel angry and sad… -> don’t be

do it like I do , I upload item and I forget about this, I upload next and next and next… and so on, this is how you built your market here, rejection is the part of this system. I am also elements author where you can upload items without review process but… yes there’s “but” , you can be sure some of your items can be deleted by review team any day without reason :slight_smile:

At Envato you are successfull only if you are familiar with rejections etc.

remember:

“Success is about moving from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.”
Winston Churchill

peace :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yes but Paul , some people are not full time market place runners and they do not have time to create tons of things - which does not mean that they do not depend on the money they make here - while they already take much time to try to create good and unique things … not to mtneiton that even if these people turn out to have things approved, sometimes their items are overflowed with some people submitting a lot of very average things that turn out to be copies of copies of copies …

Envato is not for part time workers :slight_smile: If you want compete with me you better work on this full time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your inspiring words <3

Thank you so much Novocaina.