$20k Content Challenge - Illustrations

My 2 items (illustrator) more was approved :slight_smile:

1 Like

My 17 items also was approved and i hope i’m eligible for this content challenge :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you “envato” and all envato team for giving us an opportunity and motivation to create more illustration in future :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
Which machine is best and flexible for creating illustration? Ipad pro or PC ? i have only PC and i have never used an Ipad Pro before.

1 Like

Great Achievement :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Good challenge Thanks

1 Like

i hope i’m eligible for this content challenge my 3 items :slight_smile:

If they were uploaded before the applications for the competition were officially closed, then yes. Applications for the competition were closed on June 11

2 Likes

Yes, I already upload my 3 items before 10 June :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 weeks of disputs and meetings. you guys should have a break! :slight_smile:

@steve_lam

When are you going to give a final information? I am waiting more than 2 weeks hahaha… I am also very anxious :slight_smile:

Due to the review queue lengths at the moment, we’re still waiting for the final items to come through review. Hopefully it won’t be too much longer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

May I drink a cup of tea and fly to the Moon while waiting the results?

1 Like

Is there any news about this? I have 9 approved images and I still don’t know anything.

Thanks all, all the relevant items have come through the queues now, we’re just doing final checks on eligibility :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, Thanks Steve
:grinning:

Hi, any news?

Thanks

2 Likes

@steve_lam I also want any news :smiley: thank you.

maybe month december 2020 will payments 20K for all authors hahahaha :smiley: merry christmas :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s time to write to Santa :slight_smile:

1 Like

In regards to the final details, they’re now ready! Thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

I won’t be posting the full list of authors on here, as we have quite a few across Market and Elements, but I’ll be placing a little note on either your market profile dashboard for the market authors, or as a pop-up note on the Elements Contributor App for Elements authors over the next day or so. Basically, if you had an eligible item tagged and published in the correct category, then it’s pretty likely you’ll be getting some $$!

Thanks again for all your effort, we had more than a 1,000 eligible illustration items submitted over the month, and they’re already proving to be popular with customers! There’s also no reason to stop, there’s still a growing demand for illustrations, so keep creating great work!

4 Likes