Z-index Problem

Hi guys, its me again … first off all you had seen the last time I decided not to do that i had requested before for my last theme to avoid responsive problems, anyway i want to say thanks to rajubd, behzadg & virtuti.
Well, i am working on a new theme … so i try to make a “creative” layout but im having problems with the coding part.

Here is a screenshot of my PSD header .

Link to the image

I buy Revolution Slider to implement in this theme, but my problem is a simple css problem …
If i use z-index to put the slider below the header img, the slide buttons doesnt work.

I also have other problem, i make the navigation centered and i add 2 images, first in the left and second on the end (images are white) i put the navigation a little gray so you can realize of that, but when i resize the browser scroll appear in all small sizes T.T, because the image on the right is always out of the screen , this not happend on the original size, so i dont know what to do to conserve this layout as this . I hope some little help .

Here the coding part in action -> Link to demo

Thanks !

Manuel

Change index:-1; to index:1; :slight_smile:

If i do that slider comes to the front and the image on the header appears hidden

manuelvega said

If i do that slider comes to the front and the image on the header appears hidden

i tried it and it works fine

habutemplates1 said
manuelvega said

i tried it and it works fine

remember that the original image on the header is this and its below the slider if i push slider index on 1.

try changing the fullwidthbanner-container position from relative to absolute

body > header {position: relative; z-index: 20;}
body > .fullwidthbanner-container {position: relative; z-index: 10;}

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Tom