YT Haawk Content ID earnings

Dear authors, In my statistics, it comes out using identifyy for 10,000 views I earned $ 1 :cry:, How it looks in other platforms?, and whether other services operating in the haawk system like airbit or adrev offer different rates for views are this is all the same ? (not including their service fee, split, for example identifyy takes 30% of net profit, just asking about rates for views count)?

Every information is important for me, especially because I have over 200+ songs registered and if there are platforms that offer higher rates I would definitely use them.

2 Likes

I am also registered in this system ( [YT Haawk]

I have also registered about 200 tracks ā€¦ This is of course ridiculous money, I am also tormented by doubts about using this service ā€¦ maybe only for the sake of protection against thieves

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the information, seriously, I will ask about rates in other platforms, I know from larger labels that the monetization of the similar type of ā€œmusic channelsā€, song with a visualizer such as college music or epic music world brings about $ 3 profit for 1000 views, but this is monetization with a yt partner program of their own channel. On logic, like all these platforms use the same Haawk system, so (at least I think) the earnings depend on the video on which our song was detected, i.e. whether the channel is monetized by the yt program, what type of ads are displayed there, although I can be in I am wrong, maybe the only advertisement that displays identifyy on detected videos is their own advertisement, which earns us pennies :joy:.

I got my March stats as well and Iā€™m pleased by the results, definitely looks promising. I got over 5 millions of views that translated to roughly 1100 $ net earnings, which is almost twice what I was getting from Adrev. They definitely find a lot more videos.

The only thing I like less is that they seem to be way slower in removing the claims of submitted videos (up to 3 days sometimes), where Adrev could do it in a few hours.

One word about protection against thieves.

I got a copyright claim on one of my videos in my YT channel and I noticed someone released a track of mine with a different title via CdBaby on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon music etc. Even if I have that track registered with Content ID, I still have the claim to be removed. (CdBaby was quick to remove it from the stores though).

This is to say that if it takes a lot for the situation to be clarified with a registered track, go figure how hard would it be if you donā€™t protect the music with Content ID!

4 Likes

I have similiar situation as @lucafrancini, you canā€™t leave your tracks without content id, as it would be crazy to counter claim any copyright strike. Mostly for customer protection.
Itā€™s my first statement with Identifyy so I didnā€™t expected much, but it brought me the same as my last Adrev statement. It looks promising. I remember my first couple Adrev earnings were pretty sad.
I must say that Haawk finds waaaaaay more videos, like, x10 times so there is that too

3 Likes

Even though Iā€™ve registered with Identifyy around mid march, Iā€™m pleased with the results for just half of month, it looks promising. My only regret is not protecting my music earlier.

3 Likes

CID is only for protecting your music. You get money only from illegal use (or from content creators who doesnā€™t care) as a kind of bonus.

1 Like

This is what i learned from support

• CID earnings are the same for every platform (using Haawk system)

• it varies widely by watch time, viewer territory, etc.

• A generally accepted average of what to expect from a million video views is around $1,750, or $0.00175 per view.

Platforms such as songtrust donā€™t monetize channels without an ā€œaffiliate yt partnershipā€ program, identifyy, airbit monetises every video, even on channel with 2 subs.

1 Like

airbit, identifyy adrev

I made a lot more in the last two months with Identifyy then I did with AdRev

1 Like