Youtube Claim - Elite Alliance - MrClaps

Is there anyway for me to get whitelisted with Elite Alliance @MrClaps? I sometimes use 5-10 of your songs per video and it has become quite cumbersome to clear all the licenses now that Elite Alliance is claiming them under Alec Koff & different names.

Hi, Alec Koff - is our label name. Just Give links to your channel, or links to videos - and all claims will be removed
UPD - Sent a request to be added to the whitelist of your channel youtube.com/CaptainRoBear

Thank you so much @MrClaps. Your music really helps bring to life my Dungeons & Dragaons actual plays! Have a great week!

I received a response from Epic Elite:
“I’ve reviewed the channel, but they are using music from our other clients too. Whitelisting will leave the channel out of claiming for music from all of our clients, so we need to make sure that they have all the various music licensed. We can however release any claims for your music on this channel if they come”
They can’t whitelist you because you’re not only using my music, but other people’s music as well.
Write me to my email address and we will solve the problem.

Hi my youtube show this claims. please give your music link.

Still Alive
Alec Koff

Give links to your videos to get started. To all people who send links to my mail, I remove claims within a day.

Give links to your videos to get started. To all people who send links to my mail, I remove claims within a day.

Please provide your envato link of this Still Alive
Alec Koff song. I am downloading the license.

Hello there,

Wasnt sure how else to contact you, but while looking through the forums, I am having the same issue of Youtube Copyright claims. Tried to go back and look for the license through Envato, but couldn’t find it for “Mountain People” by Alec Koff. The links to the video are below.

If you have an email, and that would be easier, please let me know!
Your work is great and I appreciate you allowing creators to use it!

Links -

Hi,
I have a copyright claim for:

The song shows as: “Achieve It” by Alec Koff
Content found during: 0:00 - 1:49

I am an Envato subscriber and got the song from Envato. Please remove the copyright claim, thank you

Please provide your envato link of this Still Alive
Alec Koff song. I am downloading the license.

I am envato customer. Shown Still Alive
Alec Koff after giving your music. Please give the envato name of the Still Alive
Alec Koff music. I am downloading the license

Please whitelist my channel as I have licensed many of your tracks. Thanks!!

Whitelisting is not standard practice. Authors have no real power there, and it’s not a status that is guaranteed to hold. More importantly, it cannot be done if you use music from other authors as well.