You're nearly there!

I’ve got this mail today :

‘Japanese Dessert’ isn’t quite ready for VideoHive. But don’t fret, we’d love to see you resubmit after making the changes outlined by the reviewer below. When you’re ready, you can upload your changes [here]

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

1. When reviewing footage, we take into consideration a number of factors. A few of these factors is the composition of a shot, how it is framed, and how these factors effect the overall quality and usefulness of the clip. We feel as though the way this shot is composed that its usefulness is very limited.

2. The footage contains unstable, jittering, vibrating or non-smooth camera movement, likely caused by handheld and non-stabilized camera operation. While some camera movement can be accepted, we have determined the amount of movement in this shot is too much to accept, reducing the overall utility of the clip.

So Envato advice me to revise the footage (2) but in (1) We feel as though the way this shot is composed that its usefulness is very limited.

Is this a bit of a contradictory ?

Hello
Don’t afraid my friend, this only a soft rejection which mean they will accept your work after you made the needed adjustments they asked for in

" 1. When reviewing footage, we take into consideration a number of factors. A few of these factors is the composition of a shot, how it is framed, and how these factors effect the overall quality and usefulness of the clip. We feel as though the way this shot is composed that its usefulness is very limited.

1. The footage contains unstable, jittering, vibrating or non-smooth camera movement, likely caused by handheld and non-stabilized camera operation. While some camera movement can be accepted, we have determined the amount of movement in this shot is too much to accept, reducing the overall utility of the clip. "

You can solved the problems in 1 and 2 by making better composition and stabilizing your camera motion

Good Luck :+1:

I think it is a error from the reviewer and they will not accept it. I had a couple of this (soft-reject) yesterday with the message:
Submissions do not meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

• At least in my case there is nothing I can do :smiley:

I think so too the reviewer must have had too many beers…

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: