You're nearly there! Hey there! Please resubmit with higher quality, better-designed main preview im

Dear Team,

i receive this message below from review team on codecanyon.
kindly advise on what and how to improve as i did not understand the claim.
the product i submitted is a Live Premium Video Calls - Voice Calls - Matching - Dating - Chatting with Admin Panel

Hey there!
Please resubmit with higher quality, better-designed main preview image.

please i need help and advise asap.

Please share demo link for feedback. Thank you

demo link of the code or the admin panel?

@mgscoder please your help and suggestion is urgently needed here also.

You just need to create a better-looking preview image for your item.

Your preview image (590x300 px) should be a quality image with perfect resolution and better presentation way of your item. For inspiration you check check others approved item how they designed.

Thank you,
this has been done and i got another rejected review indicating that … see below

Please make sure your screenshot’s resolution is complying with the following standards, we’ve detected some incorrect resolutions. (Portrait: from 700px to 900px high, Landscape: min resolution of 1280 x 720 and aspect ratio of 16:9).

already this is the size of my screenshots are 720x900

720px as Horizontal
900px as Vertical.

please what can i do again to resolve the screenshots.

Kindly advise

Your main (first) preview image has to be exactly 590x300

Yes my main (first) preview is already exactly 590x300

but now the reviewer mail i got is on screenshot and i my screenshots are 720x900 but i still got a soft reject to make my screenshots to be… as seen below

Please make sure your screenshot’s resolution is complying with the following standards, we’ve detected some incorrect resolutions. (Portrait: from 700px to 900px high, Landscape: min resolution of 1280 x 720 and aspect ratio of 16:9).

please what can i do again?

Dude, you’re there. It says in plain English what you need to do. We can just rephrase it, in English, and it’ll tell you the same thing, or tell us which language you need explanation in. :smiley: Cheers!

In codecanyon screenshots should maintain the size and aspect ratio of 16:9 as reviewer mentioned. please double check you have resize all screenshots according to the reviewer comment.

But if you are talking about themeforest then in Theme Preview youhave to follow the following:

The first image appears on the Item Page and Search Results and must be 590x300 pixels and named 01_.jpg .

You can include additional images which show off your item. Additional images must be named in the order that you want them to appear, for example, 02_.jpg, 03_.jpg, 04_.jpg .

But as far I know you are talking about codecanyon then screenshots images less than 900px or 800px width will be better. Please don’t resize without aspect ration mean don’t change only width or height when will resize. just resize both width and height with ratio.

and when will submit update put a note on what you have done in the Comments for the reviewer field.

Dear Team,

i have done several as suggested but i keep getting same feedback soft rejection on my screenshots, i check what others do and size of their screenshot, i replicate and maintain same, i ensure my aspect ratio is 16:9 as requested.
now i got HARD REJECTION.

i think Reviewer are not seeing my new resubmission but rather still seeing the first faulty one because i ensure i did the right thing and confirmed it myself.
please help, why did i get hard rejection.
see screenshot below message i got today from reviewer.

Please how can i submit an appeal to check my Product/Item again as i am very sure they meet the requirement on both screenshots as requested. i think they are not seeing the correction, i think the server is still showing the old and first submission that was faulty.

how can i appeal here because my product is 100% ok i am sure

@mgscoder and Team, Please review and Help.

@LSVRthemes please help me here too

You can Contact Author Support and let them know. Support Team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

I am not sure if preview image requirements for CodeCanyon are different compared to ThemeForest, however here is the preview .zip for my WordPress theme, maybe it will help:

Thank you,

but i have no complain on Preview as mine is also 590x300.

my complain is screenshot, and i think its different from your preview image images.

can you assist me further how i can resubmit this product again.