Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality,

Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.
I think we’ve reached a point of saturation. At this point, we’re only looking for unique variations of this design: for another one to be approved it would have to have a couple of unique touches and features that differentiate it from what’s already available and definitely be of higher quality.
You might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval.
I know it’s frustrating to be rejected citing uniqueness but recently, we’ve gotten a large number of template with the same overall features and presentation and we have to draw the line somewhere.

why is it not called us unique because of the uniqueness of the designs that are in the market that is supposed to be unlike any.

I look at the designs on this site every day, most of them are alike, can someone help me?

but I’m grateful to my friend who sent the mail for 2 minutes, but I’ve tried repeatedly to write descriptive answers in the forum I did not get the answer I want again.

Demo Link

1 Like

Not bad at all, but definitely needs more attention to details regarding Envato’s high level standards. Mobile menu doesn’t look good and that rounded arrow shouldn’t be used for a main menu. I’d say you’re close. Don’t give up. Thanks.

I don’t see any serious design issues in your template. A few years ago it would be 100% approved.

A reviewer has already outlined how to get approved here. Just make something new and outstanding.

first of all thank you for commenting and making reviews.
I’m making the project in dark mode, and I’ll fix the errors I’ve seen to make a more original design

thanks for your comment.
I’m improving my design, I hope it’s acceptable