Your Last Sold Item 2

God bless Papua New Guinea

3 Likes

I deleted that item some hours ago because it was breaking the rules, 5$ track, and it wasnt the first time you dont follow the rules, now you publish the same item with a different price, but it has only one sale.

1 Like

I changed the price right after your first deletion. Although the preview still showed $ 5. But you didn’t check it and deleted my message a second time.

I only deleted the first time you posted this item, the second post is still alive. And i should delete it too.
This is not the first time you publish an item under 11$.

If you sell an item under that price, you cant change it right after just to publish here.

1 Like

You deleted my second post. It didn’t break the rule and the item was priced at $ 12, so I had to post a third one. Are you sure you haven’t drunk a beer or ate bananas today?

Really?
I know what I did.

So what? This is the second message. Didn’t you delete the first one yesterday?
Why don’t you, as a moderator, stop these off-topic posts and write private messages? Well delete it, I see it is useless to prove anything to you. It’s late, I’m going baiushki.

I just deleted one post about that item, an item under 11$, is it so complicated to understand?
Good night.

1 Like

Manrique, it seems I was wrong yesterday. I just got the message deleted without explanation, so I learned the rules, changed the price, but it happened again.

You mentioned that this is not the first time that I do not follow the rules and i thought you were wrong, but this apparently concerned a different topic. Yes, indeed, I was inattentive. I apologize.

If I understood correctly that the price change violates the rules, then it is my fault and my message may be deleted.

And I shouldn’t have been referring to beer. So I screwed up the full program. Maybe it’s because I don’t drink at all and therefore I envy you.

Well, since we figured it out now you can delete the off topic messages. All the best.

Thanks, Vietnam :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Poland

2 Likes

Australia

4 Likes

USA and Norway thanks!

5 Likes

Australia

4 Likes

Thank you Romania for your awesomeness! :romania::romania::romania:

2 Likes