Your item, Tailgo - Tailwind Login and Register Form Templates, has been rejected‏‏

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Tailgo - Tailwind Login and Register Form Templates” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Hi everyone!

I’m feeling a bit disheartened at the moment after receiving a rejection on the plugin I’ve created. Other than asking for advice in the Forums, there’s no explanation or reason for the rejection which leaves me a little… lost.

Granted, this is my first item, so I may be doing something wrong which is painfully obvious to a seasoned Author/Creator. I’d really appreciate some feedback, or pointers in the right direction.

Demo Link: https://tailgo.vercel.app
This is my product description

Tailgo has HTML templates which are modern and clean designs that are fully responsive. Login, Registration, and Forgot Password pages are available here. These templates are built on Tailwind CSS Framework. It is also RTL supported, and dark mode. The code is excellently formatted. It is easy to customize.

Features

• Valid HTML5 Code
  • W3C Validate Coding
  • RTL supported
  • Clean And Modern Design
  • Tailwind CSS
  • Full Responsive And Mobile Friendly
  • Flexible And Well Commented Code
  • Easy to Customize
  • Cross Browser Compatible
  • Well Documented
  • Fast Loading
  • 24/7 Support

File included:

• HTML files
  • CSS files
  • JS files
  • Documentation in HTML

Sources and Credits

All images and icons are used for preview purposes only and are not included in the final purchase pack.