Your item, Smart-Restaurant Template, has been rejected

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

• Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

• I will need you to significantly improve the UI of the application. It looks too barebones right now. I’m not asking for utter sophistication, just acceptable levels of refinement. If this were a class or a snippet, I wouldn’t mind if it had a bad looking demo but since this is a complete system I have to take every facet of it into account.

please some should help me out, what could be wrong and how can i go about it
i submitted Restaurant Template design using android studio xml with Google Material Desing

Please share your item screenshot or URL, so authors review your item and get back to you best feedback.

Thank you!

your design is too basic bad typography, colors, spacing etc but you need practice more for approved, regards.

With respect, aside from the demo there are a ton of issues with design basics, particularly typography, spacing and consistency and the reviewer’s comment about refinement etc. Is spot on.

As just a couple of examples -

• in personal info the icons and content are not aligned

• favourites items layout is different from one to the next

• order history has no hierarchy or styling (an issue that is elsewhere too eg about us page)

• example food image is stretched and pixelated

• cart has spacing and styling issues

2 Likes

Charlie4282 thanks so much for the observation i do really appreciate, i will work on, all the observation…you’re amazing