" Your Item needs improvement"

Hello everyone, I uploaded pricing tables and disabled because it is said it needs improvement, I’m asking your opinions about:
SPACING AND ALIGNMENT: There are spacing and alignment issues in this item. Please make sure that all elements are aligned properly and spacing is consistent from section to section.

RESPONSIVE ISSUES: Your files are either inaccurately represented as responsive or have responsive layout issues. Please take a moment to make sure that your design layout looks correct at different breakpoints and that all text is scaled appropriately for smaller devices.

Here’s the link for preview:
http://akingundogan.com/works/web/pricium/

Thanks.

2 Likes

yes your design has issues: https://prnt.sc/rwfwi4

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, @mgscoder, but I couldn’t reproduce the “responsive issue”, pasting a link of a video of my experiment, gonna check for it again though for spacing and responsive, thanks again.

still I can see the error. Also in style 6 in right top round pricing box alignment issues. you can check in iphone or if you want to check it in browser then use responsive view in chrome press f12 then slect devices and in mozilla press (ctrl+shift+M) and select devices.

1 Like

Gonna do that @mgscoder , thanks! In style 6 I intentionally a little off placed/made it flow out of the card a little bit (the pricing circle), to create a little different design, maybe it’s not for here but I’ll try and see how it looks by including it in the card. And thanks for your responsivity check suggestion.

I still can’t see a responsive issue on even the oldest option, iphone5 here, only difference is resizing of the “white background element with low opacity” in style 1, which looks ok because it’s a background element. Will check all of them once again and resubmit at first chance. Thanks @mgscoder!

Just now I have checked in chrome resposnive view is fine but in mozila the design bug still. you can check with mozilla press (ctrl+shift+M) and select devices. if you find all fine then you can submit the update. Thanks

1 Like

Hmmm I see. Gonna check that also, thanks @mgscoder!