Your item, has been rejected?

Hi There, i am creator developing blogger templates since 2017.

This time its my 4th submission after long time but still i got “Your item, has been rejected” from Themeforest.

(Currently theme is published in my personal selling store, but during under review for themeforest everything is perfect, i have attached themeforest profile link in place of download buttons in demo blogs. There is no promotion or any my logos, URL, or watermark. Also during submission none of the Jquery codes compressed.)

The theme which i sent for Approval I tested this template through Google Pages Speed Test Results, Fast Loading with Fully SEO Optimized along with Beautiful Design better flexibility and modern codes styles used. The documentation can check in demo blog, its well detailed and perfect, for beginners.

I Request you all of envato fellows, please take a deep look at demo, and let me know weather what’s issue that my theme got hard rejected with the message: “Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

I will be very thankful if anybody provide any kind of advice or suggestion, which will helps for next submission.

I don’t understand why you are referring to someone else’s work in that manner.

However, your theme looks great. You cannot sell the theme on your personal store with exclusive author agreements.

3 Likes