Your item has been rejected

Hello, could you please help me?
I’ve uploaded two files and they were rejected. I have more files waiting for being distributed, could you please tell me what’s wrong with these two rejected files and check the third one waiting for being published?
An official answer:

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer: Quality issue
Here is the feedback from our review team:
This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.

Two rejected files:
first
second
third - waiting for your help with that, is that good enough? And why - why not? (have it in a pack - 2:56, 60 seconds, 30 seconds, 15 seconds, 15 seconds no drums nor bass)

Hi! Do you want to know what’s wrong here?
Cheap sound, apparently they used magnifiers without even processing.
No surround sound, no balance.
The problem with frequencies.
Bad arrangement, it’s not even clear what you wanted to do at all.
If you have the other files the same, then you can safely delete them.

Thank you! I thought maybe it was about mastering - they’re for intros so it’s more about sound flowing frem left to right, I guess that is not compatible with stock music.
What do you mean by surround music?
What about the third one? Is it safe enough to try?
I don’t quite get these magnifiers without processing and frequencies - do you mean the mix or phase problems? That would help me a lot! <3

@brand_new_brand_stud . Hey there.

The first one is quite decent , to be honest . ( thr name is not a great choice though ). Just a bit cloudy and unclear at the final transition. The second is a series of sound effects and the voiceover is not quite a great ideea ( unless you provide the instrumental version too, but as i said, is just a series of sfx’s which may be made by any videographer with miminal effort.
The third one is bad by any means. There are inonsistencies and dissonances between the guitar chords and the bass to start with. The guitar vst is way overused and it sounds mechanical and artificial. In my honest opinion, live record or leave it. Overall , i am not talking about the mixing quality. Is a subjective matter and a sensitive subject.
But still… surround ?? Maybe stereo image was lost in translation. :joy:

Wow I am listening this in my car and the guitar is over processed! Thank you very much! I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to hear that, but now I can clearly hear the difference! That’s a great feedback, will work on it yet :slight_smile: