Your item, has been rejected, Details like the following.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

1. The overall design quality of this conversion is pretty low and outdated as well.

Also, there are no HTML items under your profile.

Your design has an interesting starting concept, but it needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.

As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Where to start?

• Visual hierarchy.

• Typography.

• Forms and buttons.

• More attention to details.

• Better design consistency.

• An overall spacing.

• Color contrast and schemes.

Here are some resources for you:

The theme loads very slow as well:

What should I do. Can the masters help me?

It’s impossible to give feedback without seeing the site

Is it a WP conversion of another item for sale as HTML or an original site?

Ok, thank you for the info, but I don’t understand your reply, please explain in more detail.

This is my original WP site.

Without seeing a working demo noone can give you feedback

The reviewer obviously thinks that it is a conversion of another HTML item for sale on Themeforest?

1 Like

Yes, I forgot to make a theme description on sales items. This is my theme demo http://thevlus.senikaindo.net

No description would be a rejection in itself, however with all due respect this theme is a fairly long way off the required standard for here.

• generally, it is very slow to load

• there are all sorts of issues throughout with design fundamentals including spacing alignment, typography, hierarchy etc. This page demonstrates nearly all of these in one place https://thevlus.senikaindo.net/agency/services/

There is no way to highlight each issue as the problems are not individual things - they are more to do with design execution and throughout all the demos.

The best advice anyone could give you is to take some time to examine the attention to detail and precision that goes into the big selling itms on the marketplaces and learn from these

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the master’s feedback, please enlighten me, so that my theme loads faster and makes html as minimal as possible without using a plugin eg autoptimize.

The speed could be several things from hosting to bloated coding but it would take ages to fully look into.

To be honest the speed is something to fix but the design basics that exist area much bigger problem to address first

1 Like

It’s really amazing for you to share. Which means that the design is bigger, Owh, can you judge which demo is bad or bad, all the demos I have made?
Now I am again changing the scale typography and correcting all the information from the review team.
Once again I thank you a lot. Agency and (playing demo) the trial file has been overwritten for the entire css file and code, so there will definitely be something visible.