your favorite virtual instrument

What libraries do you use for music? What is your favorite virtual synthesizer, orchestral library, percussion instruments? Do not reveal all the secrets, but share your experience!

Orchestral Tools - the best virtual sample library out there at the moment.

5 Likes

Virtual synth has to be Synapse Audio Junglist :musical_keyboard: :slightly_smiling_face:

image1

2 Likes

For synths - Omnisphere 2, Zebra 2, Access Virus TI

2 Likes

Serum, Massive and Diva for synth ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Output instruments, very cool!

2 Likes

I second that. Their Berlin Strings sounds amazing. Have you tried Embertone’s Joshua Bell Violin? For solo violin work, it’s incredible.

For solo piano works I love the Galaxy Vintage D

Old-school! I like it!

3 Likes

Listen to this track that I used Joshua Bell Library - https://audiojungle.net/item/vivaldi-autumn-allegro/24210093 Listen from 1:10 for the library to really shine.

4 Likes

Firebird palm muted guitar is firebird palm muted guitar :slight_smile:

6 Likes

it sounds really amazing!

2 Likes

but very high price (

which one you mean? Metropolis Ark?

1 Like

All of them, Metropolis and Berlin series libraries.

2 Likes

Awesome! Snap! I also used it for Vivaldi, but Spring instead of Autumn:

4 Likes

This sounds so damn cool - such a great library!

3 Likes

Serum by far :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank! I have to buy!

1 Like

I like 8dio Anthology and Albion 2 a lot for my strings work! I use the Arturia V collection a lot for synth work, I tend to find myself using the SEM V and Wurlitzer a lot :smiley: SEM is fun for arpeggios and I like having that “analog” looking UI

1 Like

Been thinking about buying Omnisphere for a long time, looks so fun to mess around with

Omnisphere is great, it has so much content and the presets it comes with are great. It’s very popular with film composers and is used a lot in film trailers too.

2 Likes