Your favorite TV series

Just a few… 24, Arrow, Orphan Black

1. Star Trek Voyager
  2. Star Trek Next Generation
  3. Start Trek Deep Space Nine

:bigsmile:

Just added a new one on my list True Detectives. You should check it out is very good!

Omg

1. Lost (because it was filmed like 5 mins away from where i live)
  2. Prison break
  3. breaking bad
  4. walking dead

Currently watching foster family, breaking bad, arrow
Madalincmc said

Just added a new one on my list True Detectives. You should check it out is very good!

Grate one

Nothing original here, but anyways:

1. The x-files ( whisles tha main theme )
  2. Lost
  3. Game of thrones
  4. The big bang theory

Just added Silicon Valley! :slight_smile:

Seinfeld

/nuf said

Breaking Bad

I just finished watching Grey’s Anatomy and I am thinking about starting to watch Breaking Bad, is it interesting? Does it worth watching at?

greenline said

I just finished watching Grey’s Anatomy and I am thinking about starting to watch Breaking Bad, is it interesting? Does it worth watching at?

Oh yeah, well worth the watch. Love how they filmed it too. It’s so harsh and coarse. I won’t go as far as stating the story portrays life as it truly is but it’s very entertaining :slight_smile:

Walter White FTW.

Talking of Game of Thrones, my husband did some work a while back for Charles Dance and afterwards he started chatting to him about his acting and asked him what he was working on currently and he mentioned Game of Thrones, husband just nodded!

He has watched the series now!!!

1. Storks will be back (Vratice se rode) - Serbian crime / comedy / drama

2. Everybody Hates Chris - an awesome comedy

FlossieWood said

Talking of Game of Thrones, my husband did some work a while back for Charles Dance and afterwards he started chatting to him about his acting and asked him what he was working on currently and he mentioned Game of Thrones, husband just nodded!

He has watched the series now!!!

As a Lannister he has a very central role too. Been hating on him since day 1 ( for the character he plays in the series obviously :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Great actor, love the bit where he’s skinning a deer, pro work :smiley:

Well, my top 3 would be:

Lost

Dexter

Prison Break

And my top 3 cartoons:

The Simpsons

South Park

Family Guy

Madalincmc said

Definitely the best show I’ve seen since Breaking Bad. Mcconaughey’s character is so awesome. Here’s one of my favorite quotes:

It's Thursday and it's past noon. Thursday is one of my days off. On my days off I start drinking at noon. You don't get to interrupt that.

Lost, Prison Break, and now I enjoy DaVinci’s Demons.

• Supernatural
  • Arrow
  • Prison Break

Alias smith and jones

Bonanza

Gunsmoke

Midsommer murders

Outnumbered

Death in paradise

1. Boardwalk Empire

2. Breaking Bad