Your favorite TV series

IT Crowd!

Breaking bad was phenomenal, Prison Break was phenomenal - now started watching Sons of Anarchy and it seems to follow in the trend! :slight_smile:

FRINGE

• Game of Thrones
  • Fringe
  • Spartacus
  • Sherlock
  • The Borgias

Watched the first 3 seasons of Walking Dead … another show I tried for about 10 minutes before giving up on it, and then eventually gave it another shot because I couldn’t find anything new to watch. Loved it! Also watched the first season of “The Following” which also gets a thumbs up from me.

Just finished catching up on Game of Thrones. WHY did I not jump on the bandwagon years ago??

It was utterly fantastic.

Mid season 3 on Chuck.

Love it

Scrubs :slight_smile:

Have started to watch “Sherlock”. Not so bloody bad as I thought it would be.

1. Lost
  2. The Big Bang Theory
  3. True Blood/Game Of Thrones/Breaking Bad

Favorite? Dexter, House, Suits, TBBT, Lie to Me, Game of Thrones, Fringe, HIMYM, New Girl, 2 Broke Girls, Flashforward, The Finder, Band of Brothers, Two and a Half Men, Frasier, Chuck, Supernatural, Misfits, Alf, Breaking Bad, Black Books, Blue Mountain State, IT Crowd, Sherlock, The Simpsons, Masters of Sex and the last one, partially, Arrow

1. Ray Donovan

2. Game of Thrones

3. Walking Dead

4. Masters of Sex

5. Homeland

:slight_smile:

fringe, heroes, supernatural, i think Spartacus might be my favorite , community, person of interest is so good, almost human

Sherlock

Boston Legal

1. Lost
  2. Prison Break
  3. Arrow

and many others…

I recently discovered Homeland and enjoyed every minute of all seasons. Great acting from Claire Danes!

Other favorite series are:

Dexter, Nip/Tuck (damn I miss those guys!), Modern Family and I enjoyed the first season of Heroes so much and I tried season 2 and 3 as well, but they couldn’t live up the expectation of season 1 to be honest.

Arrested Development

In no particular order :

Breaking Bad,Stargate Atlantis,Pensado’s Place xD

Silicon Valley, definitely one of my new favorites!